Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Hate Police

If you ask me why I hate them before last Friday, I would have said that I hate them without any specific reason. But... NOW. After that freakin Friday... I truly hate them.

I was as Ipanema with my friends from Dance Club for a drink and dance. Everything went well, we had our drink (not me, since the doctor said I shouldnt drink for a meanwhile) and we off to Soho to drop it like it's hot. After the tiring dance session, we went back to Ipanema for another round of drink and my friends (you wont see their names here) were... making out. Ok...

Again, OK... That was the hot, horny type of making out. Feel kinda awkward, me and Nair went outside. I met Tom. And, since Nair didnt feel comfortable with them, we walked away. And Nair suggested that we walked through Grappa from the front door and out from the back door. I was kinda hesitated but I agreed at last.

Guess what happened? Once we were about to get out from the club, the police officer told us to stay inside. WTF? Again, WTF? Nair asked me to run as fast as I can and guess what? Both exits has been closed. That was a perfect ambush. I fucking hate them. All that I can do was sitting with few Swinburners. The police took our IDs. I hate them. The press was just in front of the club. I hate them. Then they called us one by one and brought us to police station. I hate them. We had to take urine test. I HATE THEM.

I didnt take it thou since they just returned my ID and I could go home. I know that they were just doing their job, but really, can they make it faster and more efficient? Do they really need to take everyone to police station? I felt humiliated since I did nothing wrong (or should I feel relax since I did nothing wrong?).

My high heels were killing me. I couldnt sit because there were no chair and I was wearing a kinda-short dress. Great. They let us go at 3am. We were far away from the club (where Nair's car parked). We took the cab which cost us RM15. I absolutely hate them.

No comments: