Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Swinburne Grand Opening

Last Saturday, 23 August 2008 is the day when Swinburne has its grand opening. I was performing with the crew. We had a 8 minutes and 36 seconds routine. How's that!! 8:36 no joke. That was really fun. We only had 10 days to practice because of the short notice. But, hey, we managed to finished that on time! Haha. We rocks...

Although that sounds easy, but we did quarrel alot. The most stupid thing to be mad about was the costume. At first, Daniel told us to wear white shirt, jeans, shirt, bandana and cap. Don't u think that is kinda toooooo much? Imagine... Yea, it is too much. Especially the shirt. We were thinking that we really should lose it. So we told Daniel about our opinion. Instead of being friend, he was such an asshole. He was angry because we suggested to lose the shirt. That's it. Only a shirt. What the heck?! He acted exactly like a kindergarten child... Stupid. Seriously. That was just a SHIRT for god's sake. Anyway, I tried to understand his situation since he was tired with the practice and all. However... He should not have shouted at us like that. We are not his slave, seriously...

The Chief Minister of Sarawak, Pehin Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud was at the Grand Opening as well. I did not get the chance to see him in person. I really want to see him. I just want to see him without any specific reason. (Btw, he was at the graduation as well, but again, I did not get the chance to see him.. what the heck...Im so unlucky). He is the Pro-Chancellor of Swinburne, of course I wanna see the big boss.

ps: my crush has a new hair style... I saw him passing by just now

Our stage is in front of the VVIP dining room. But I did not see him... Why, oh, why? I think I should have joined the welcoming group so I could saw him that day. We had a blast. The audience liked that and they gave me good comments. I was really happy. Even my favorite lecturer liked that. Ha. Ha. Ha. I really love the crew.

click here to check out the video


We went clubbin at night. We wanted to celebrate our performance as well as AhZoo birthday. Loads of things happened that night. That was expected... I don't know what to say. Was that a great night or it wasnt?

Talking about something else, I feel the urge to have a boyfriend (or husband) now. Would not that nice to have someone by your side? I need someone who need me as well. Someone that need me to be by his side when he is happy, sad, stress, etc but NOT when he is horny. What the heck. I am serious... No joke.

No comments: