Have you ever met a wannabe before? A wannabe is a person who is trying to be somebody he is not. There is no problem with that, but wannabes are the person who are trying too hard and do not want to admit that he is not the person he wanted to be. Seriously, I think most of you know what does wannabe means. Google it if you do not know (don't tell me you don't know how to use google).
There is a wannabe at Swinburne (there are loads of them but I just wanna talk about this particular one). His name is Je**y. Yea, so the wannabe is a HE. What the heck... We went clubbin last Saturday. He was there with us (which made me realize that he should not be there). I am not trying to say I am a pro or whatsoever, but I drink a lot, so at least I know names and types and all. If I dont, I wont pretend that I am because that is just wrong and you will eventually embarrass yourself when you are actually wrong... just like this Je**y guy.
Embarrass moment #1
We were at Ipanema and the waiter was there waiting for our order. Daniel was aking if Tequila is ok. Guess what did he say... "I dont drink wine". HAHAHAHAHA. What the heck? Tequila is not wine you wannabe! He said that because of 2 reason: he wanted to sound cool by saying "wine", and he is a wannabe. Hahahahahahaha...
Embarrass moment #2
We were shaking the stress off at SoHo when he said to Am* : "do you want to have a one night stand with me?" HUH?! Excuse ME?! WHat the fuck? Please... Be REAL. Although she wanna fuck, can you really handle her? Please... Please... You are a true wannabe (ps: he asked her 3 times!!)
Embarrass moment #3
He was trying to make us laugh by telling a not-funny-at-all joke. Since we didnt laugh at all, he said "Ow.. Im drunk". Great! Half bottle of Heineken and you drunk? I thought you said that you know how to drink? Ha.Ha.Ha. Again... Mr. Wannabe... Try not to make me puke. Thank you
Embarrass moment #4
He was really annoying so we decided to play a lil bit. He was supposed to join us with Yasser's car but while he was walking to the car, Nair asked him if he was sure that he was with us. When he went to check with Daniel, we got into the car, started it and went away. HAHAHAHAHAHA. That was really FUN! He was running and chasing us like nobody's business. That was FUN! (btw, does this counted as an embarrassing moment? erm...let me think... OF COURSE!!! HAHAHAHA)... We turned around to fetch him after Daniel called. But still, that was fun.
PS: Remember I was performing at tHe Spring Mall Kuching? click here to check out the video and click here for the opening dance of Dance Party - Take It To The Streets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment