I supposed to mention this particular person in part of my "Looking at the past" series. But since he exist in my life lately... I need to talk about him now.
Never occur to me that I have already known him for quite a long time now. I met him last year because I was in the hunt for DJ (for my dance party, not for a date). In fact, I was quite impressed by him. He was a dancer too. He doesnt dance now. At least, I dont think he is.
When I was talking to him last year, he said something like this:
Him : 019&%$@!~)*%$
Me : what?
Him : 01&^%$#@(*&%
Me : huh?
Him : my number!
Me : (wat the fuck?) ow... I dont have my phone with me
Him : Ok. Wat's ur number? (*take his phone out*)
Me : um...
Then someone asked him for a picture...
Him : Ok. Come, let's take a picture (*took my hand then put his hand on my hip*)
one..two..three.. *Picture taken*
Guess what happened afterwards? He forgot that he was asking my number... Ok... Nevermind. I wasnt sure about giving him mine anyway...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God knows what happened next. I met him again... 1 month after the first meeting. I was with my friends. He was wearing a blue polo shirt. I knew it was him... So I greeted him.
Me : Hei... Remember me? I was with my dance crew in the club. You were dancing too.
Him : HEI! Of course I remember you. (*hug*) But I can't recall ur name. (*he didnt take his hand off me tho*)
Me : Ow, yea of course. You were drunk, I think. It's Haryati.
Him : Ok. I will remember that. Are you alone?
Me : Um... No. Im here because Andre asked me to come. Im with my friends. (*introduce my friends to him*)
Him : Ic. Can you come with me for a while (*took my hand*)
Me : Yea... sure. (*giving signal to my friend*)
So he took me outside the club where it was more quiet so we can talk.
Him : I didnt get ur number that night. So, can I have your number now?
Me : Um... Yea. It's 016*******
Him : Ok. Thank you (*kiss on the cheeks*). So, enjoy and we can dance again later. Ok?
Me : Ok. (*smile*)
Him : Alright. Let's go inside. Let me help you to order (*drag me in*)
He sent me a message on Saturday asking me to go to the club. He also added : "wish to c.u to9 darlin"... and no I didnt go because I had my own clubbing night with the girls at my lovely little apartment (which was a total mess because my neighbor kept on knocking our wall from the other side -- I hate him to the max).
I didnt expect he would remember. He sent me a message around 11 pm : "wru?" (where r u). Ow... That was something. Did not expect that coming from him.
So he has been asking me out ever since. Mostly to visit his club. He is the share holder of most of the clubs in Kuching. The point is that... his job is clubbing. How fun is that? Not fun. Since you will fell hung over every morning.
He used to be a work-less-have-more-fun type of guy. But he changed alot. He works now. Finally. I have never seen him like that. There was this one time where he cleared the table for the customer (note: he never did that before).
I was pretty sure that he liked me because I can dance and I have big boobs. What does it has to do with him liking me? Well, he need a dancer who can dance so he can attract more customer to the club. And since I like to dance... Well. Everyone can conclude that (more story about the dancing later). Now, about big boobs... He only call me when he's horny. I can double checked that.
Apart of all his bad sides... I cannot NOT to think about him. Just when Im about to forget him, he call me or send me a sweet message. What the Fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?!!
Why do I always trapped in a stupid love situation like this? Because Im stupid and I didnt try hard enough... Fine. It's my mistake.
At least, let me be honest. For the moment... I only want to hug him and linger for a lil' longer...
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment