Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What A Small World

I cannot believe how small this world is. I have been friends with Iola for 3 years. And suddenly I got to know that Iola and Wendo are friends. They went to the same high school. Who this Wendo is? He used to me my neighbour. We were staying at the same housing area. And he used to be my... erm... my... Argh.... I hope I can just forget about it. Nevermind about that now, shall we?

So, Iola was talking about Wendo when my mind was finally working and digest the name... Took time for me to load his name since I havent heard it for ages. Wendo? Wendo? Wen...do? W e n d o? OMGGGGG! NOT HIM!

Iola told me how she got to know him. Iola also has his Facebook account. So... he was online. Iola asked him if he still remember me. He said he does remember me. But then... he also said : "of course, the one who sent me a love letter"

WHAT?!!!
DID HE JUST....?!!?!!
HUH??!!!!!
LET ME SUICIDE!!!
OH NO!!!!
I WAS... I AM NOT... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excuse me for a moment...
I need to breath...
...
...
...
...
...
...
NO, I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO HIDE MY FACE!
well...
I need another moment...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Look... I was like, what, freakin 8 years old kid who watched too much movies. So when I "knew" what love is, he was the one who, sort-of, the coolest guy around. So I sent him a Christmas card... along with... with... the love statement inside.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

I need another moment again...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Can I just disappear? T.T

Ok... I can't.... When he got that card, he told the entire housing area about my letter. And he threw it away (if Im not mistaken). Well, I couldnt blame him, could I? (Yes I can, now). Anyway, everybody knew about it (his mom included). Wonderful. So I never spoke to him ever since. But his mom was really friendly (I havent see her for quite a long time). I like her alot. I like his sister too. Her name is Dona.

Erm... back to present. I cannot believe that he still remember about the letter. And although he does remember, did he really need to tell that to everyone? Was it not enough that everyone in the housing area know, so that he told Iola as well? Why dont he just put it up in the newspaper or Yahoo news or Google.

...
...
...

I am not angry... I just couldnt believe that... Erm.. It's not that I dont...

...
...
...

I need some sleep.

No comments: