Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Narcissism


Since my blog lack of pictures... I think I should upload some. I have been taking pictures with my lovely Mac and out of expectation, the pictures are great. Maybe because my face is hardly seen. Haha. Anyway, here are some pictures and random updates.


I went to this party at Barz!ng on Saturday 28 March 2009. There was 2 international female DJs. And both of them are from Indonesia. Can you actually believe that? They were awsome. I truly enjoyed the night. Got to know the organizer of the party from Hudson too. His name is Amin Jay. He was fun too. I like him because I think he know how to have fun.


I met some of the Swinburners too. They were not friendly at all. Well, I was trying to be friendly but when it comes to the situation where I looked stupid... I think I'll pass. Let them be. It's their loss anyway. Me and the girls are the most happening group.


After the party that night, suddenly I realize that the guy that I have been thinking about doesnt worth anything. He called me the day after and gave me invitations to his party. If he gave me that last week, I would have smile all day long (I think). But now... I have already think it through. He is just... another... I dont know how to put it in words but I think I got over him. Im still going to the party because I wanna have fun. And dats it. I will still be friends with him. Just to keep him as one of my network.


I used to think that I would never fit in to the night life. Somehow I think night life is not as bad as people think. People who is living the night life are just people who wanna have fun and shake their stress away. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the idea. Some people might get the idea differently, but it's them and not me. As for me, I love to dance and club is the best place for it with the DJs, sound system, lighting, poll podium and friends by my side.


I really appreciate people who appreciate my dance. Iola, Lennie and Titin. I thank them like hell because they are the one who never miss any of my performances. They are not ashamed of me dancing on the table and the most important thing is that they are my friends.

Also people like this guy at Barz!ng last week who gave me a drink after I danced. Although I dont know him but I thank him for the drink. Maybe it's his form of appreciation towards my dance. He gave me a drink and that's it. And that's why I thank him.

Anyway... I think dats all for now. Will update more next time =p

No comments: