Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 is coming to an end

It has been a year full of life lesson for me. It has been great. It has been wonderful. It has been the worst of my life too.

It was wonderful because I met Ian Nashville. I got to love someone after 9 years stuck with Daniel. And unbelievably, I love Ian more than anyone I had crush with. It was a nice feeling, loving Ian. It was nice to once feel the feeling of being loved.

I was the worst of my life because I got my heart broken into pieces and although anyone can fix it, it's not gonna be da same. It left a big scar. Noticeable. Still gonna hurt. I was blank for few months because of this. Who would have thought I will have such a dramatic life? Haha. Life is so unpredictable.

It has been a magical number 6 this year. Everything that I do. Anywhere I go, I will have this number following me. I think it must like me so much so it left Ian.

I just hope I will have a more exciting year in 2010. No more Ian... Back to the cheerful Haryati :) ......... At least I hope so.

Thank you for everything 2009 :)
I will miss you.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: