Apart of all those facts, I think da love is in the air :)
My dear friend, Yennie is now officially Willy's gf. I didn't expect this couple cos I didn't even know that they were close. Durrh. I'm so outdated. I'm too lost in my own Ian Nashville world. It's like I live in his shadow. Anyway, I asked Yennie bout it. Didn't get the whole romantic story tho. Hahaha. I'm happy for her. Wish them all da best n happily ever after. Just like fairytale ;D
And my lovely Lennie is now with Nish. Haha. Damn lame couple. I love em (apart frm those weird terms Lennie taught Nish). I can't help but smile whenever I think of them. Haha. Lame couple... All da best for you yea :D
Not to be forgotten, Yola, who I love so much, and my bro, Muita. These two... Haha. I'm out of words but I love them too. I enjoy evry moment with them (even when they are lame-ing). Haha. Owh yea, of course they are lame because this couple n da lame couple above is da same. Duurrhh. I miss having dinner at Rasa-Rasa :)
As for someone... Miss B (from my previous posts). I've been trying to say this to her but I just couldn't get it out frm my mouth... You're still my friend. You've been through bad times. You screwed up almost everything. And now you have someone who loves you. Mayb now you could appreciate love more... I think this is a reward for you after what you've been through. Try not to ruin stuff. K? Appreciate what you have. Try to be real. The next thing I'm gonna say is gonna hurts.. Be prepared or just skip it if you don't. You know you have loads of guys queuing to be with you. PLEASE. This time around, be real. Be with them only if you really feel the same. Remember, there might be someone out there who love dat guy so much. Like what I've told you. For you Ian might be nobody but for ME, IAN means EVERYTHING. Got it? Good luck Miss B. If you happen to read ths, feel free to tell me what you think.
As for myself, I'm taking baby steps. Slow, but sure. I hope I can get back to my old self.
With Love - Har
(since it's my 'love is in the air' post *wink*)
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:
Post a Comment