It's December now. Months passed by but I still feel so deeply in... Misery. Shit.
Been trying to post this since yesterday n I just realized dat I got the email wrong. Durrhh.
Loads of new movie in the theatre, I always love to watch movie in the theatre because I like the big screen. You will feel the thrill of the movie when you have fuckin big screen. I won't need to go to the cinema if I have home theatre (which I promise myself I'm gonna have one, one day).
This movie topic bring back memory bout Ian again. He loves to watch movie. Not in the theater, but at home with the dvd player, along with the person he love beside him. He will only go to the theatre with certain people. Not much. One of those rare people is me. He asked me to a movie. Like... A date kinda thing. He dressed up. With his black shirt (which is in my closet rite now).
And I remember he told me he would not watch Transformers 2 if he doesn't watch it with me. Hmmm, I don't think he has any problem with that now since I'm sure he can just watch it because he will never ever gonna be able to watch it with me. He has forgotten all about me. Ouch...
I'm going to watch Twilight New Moon this Sunday. I remember when I watch Transformers 2 by myself. Ian was kinda having bad time and I'm sad because I couldn't be there for him. That added up my sadness because I just left Kuching n I really, really, REALLY miss Ian. So I went to watch movie by myself...
And I'm gonna watch movie by myself again this Sunday... Sundae... His day.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment