I don't know what to call this feeling anymore. Mayb I am a bitch after all because all that I've ever wanted is you, with me, be mine, or whatsoever terms people want to use. I just want you and you only.
My friend told me few days ago that girls tend to think with their heart. It's ok for them to live with love and suffer. They don't mind suffering. But men... They need money. They want to show how powerful they are and how worthy they are.
It's true. I thought I could live with Ian while working together. Organizing parties, having fun n all that. Maybe he thought differently. Maybe a much more settled girl is more worth it compare to me. Whatever it is, he's not here with me.
I'm still gonna think of you for sometime. Bear with it. I'm not disturbing you anyway.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment