Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Annoying singer

Do you like to listen to music? So do I. But when a singer become annoying? Oh no~~ It's like a disaster. My fren, who likes to sing, become one of those annoying singer. I can understand she like to sing and that's her hobby. But, Im so sori, I dun like her voice and they way she sings it. I can give thousand of reason why I dun like it when she sing:
She doesnt see the condition around her when she sing.
She doesnt know that she cannot sing it.
She doesnt know the lyric but force to sing it.
She doesnt know that sometimes people would like to listen to the music without any interrupting sound around...
She just...doesnt get it...

Oh my~
Nevermind. I just post this to... to calm myself down.
SHE!!
alright~~
I stop...
Cya

updated [20 September 2007]:
If you happen to read this, and u knw dat Im talking about u. Im so sori. Dun stop the signing, I was jus not in da mood. But yea, sometimes you are annoying and I did tell u... And if you sing it seriously (I mean really sing it) I will be very happy to listen =p

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i know who you're talking about here *cough cough*

Hugs,
~*iSHTaRSuMMeR*~

Milady said...

Yeah...of coz you do... (it's not you tho)

SaChiE said...

huh?? who's dat??
tel me, tel me

Anonymous said...

haha..
Sachie is sooooo blur..

~*iSHTaRSuMMeR*~

Milady said...

It's you! Haha. Kiddin... I will tell you personally...

SaChiE said...

huh??
u're killin me softly if u dont tell me..
plz be quick
^_^

oh, so curious..
btw, i like to sing aswel n i made mistakes even i read da lyric wen i'm singing, wat am i supposed to do??

Anonymous said...

for Sachie:
then you stop singing la...

~*iSHTaRSuMMeR*~

Milady said...

Hahaha... You guys are so funny... It's not you as well =)

SaChiE said...

not me also ho??
gud then, so i can continue my carrier in singgin, rite??
^_^
ishtar, i'll work harder :)