Who is he? He is Vin-Vin. Yup. That is Vin-Vin' full name. Yes. Im referring to my 'best-friend', Vin-Vin.
He is my best buddy. I can talk loads of things to him. I like to talk to him. Im happy having him as my friend. He always gives me suggestion when I got a problem (instead of making me even more confuse, like what other people do). In short, I like him.
But, he wont talk to me now. What is his problem? All of a sudden he dun wanna talk to me anymore. What the H? He makes me confuse. Im blank. Have no idea. Why is he like that to me? If there's anything wrong, can't he just tell me? Scream at me or whatsoever. He cannot just keep silent like that! That frustrates me!
We had this fight last time. Well, not a fight. It was da same thing. He wont talk to me. I was confused (as I am now). I ask my friends, Mr. Franc. He wont say anything about that. I was sure that he knew something. Then finally he told me that Vin2 was irritated by the gossip between me and him. The gossip was like a disaster. The gossips says: "VinVin and Har will get married after school"...WHAT THE HELL? Who? Who? Me? Him? We? Both of us? Are you sure? Me and him? Him and me? Vincensius Agustian Chandra and Haryati Sugianto? That is a big no no!!! Who want to marry their own brother? Well, I know some people do, but majority no. Rite? Cmon. Can't I have a best-friend who is apparently a guy? So I can only have female friend? Think! Use your brain! Oh my~~ Why dun they say that Im gonna marry Franc as well (since he is also one of my best buddy)? Those people need help.
I dunno who to blame. Feel like wanna kill those people who spread stupid news. Or I wanna angry with VinVin for not telling me anything and just ignore me instead.
That was settled. Done. But now, he's acting like that again. What is wrong? Can someone please tell me?
Again, I ask Franc but he know nothing about that problem this time. So I ask his help to ask VinVin. He did. And the result?
Franc : he wont tell. weird guy...
Me : what? why? wat did u say to him?
Franc : i said "why do u ignore her. wat is wrong?". Then he said there's nothing wrong.
Me : he didnt say anything else? But he did agreed that he ignore me?
Franc : I dunno. Didnt ask further...
WTH?
I have tried to call him like, what, 100 times? He didnt answer my call.
I wish him happy birthday on 17 August. He didnt even say thank you to me. I remembered his bday! He didnt wish me happy bday on my bday this year. Im broken-hearted you know...
I just hope he will talk to me again.
ps: will post my picture and him tomorrow...
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
honey, i know how it feels when people gossip about you and your best friend.. i sooo agree with you.. those people really NEED help..
anyways, you can't live in the past, yea? you should move on, just like how he does.. make some new friends, you'll find a better version of your VinVin..
trust me, one day he'll realize this: it's not yours, but it's HIS loss for losing such an amazing friend like you =]
Hugs,
~*iSHTaRSuMMeR*~
Post a Comment