Im currently in da open lab doing something that Im quite sure everyone hates about. Research. Unless you're searching for your those girls in bikini (for guys) or those cute surfer-guy (for da girls), research is something that make people feel sick although they are ok. I mean, cmon...
I was searching for this expert system for artificial intelligent tasks. And guess what did I get. Porn site... Expert blow job system. I think that is quite far from what I meant...
Anyway, why do women concern about how they look? Sometimes Im feeling like ignoring all those things but the reality force me to look back and think again. So, here I am, on a diet. Now, this is what Im talking about the research that we are interested in. So I found this South Beach Diet from a magazine and try to find what I should and shouldnt eat. And they gave me thousand of list which I CANNOT consume during the phase 1.
I had this bet with my brother, I have to lost some weight by the time he come. If I win, he will treat me somewhere nice (I pick the place) and if I lost, Im the one who treat him and my sister-in-law. Great. They like to eat. My bro warn me: "You better be winning since you know how much money you need to prepare if you lose". Great. Thanks for the warning. Now I NEED to lost weight...
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ha....ha....ha...how it can be? u get a porn site in ur research? especially in "Expert Blow Job ". ha....ha....ha... i can't imagine wow, i really want to see the site he....he....he....Good luck for ur research!!!!!ha....he....
NB : Can u tell me the details what excactly that u see in the site? V~
Post a Comment