Something is not right with me. Sometimes I feel very confident. On the other time I feel terrible.
20 minutes ago I was so sure about da song remix that Im goin to use. And then now after talking to someone. I LOST all my confidence. I was all excited because I wanted to choreograph a dance. An opening dance. But now, I dun feel like it anymore...
Maybe I should just let the choreography part to Daniel. Seriously. He is much more better than me. I dun think I should choreo any dance. Maybe I should just stick to my current position... "organizing chairperson" who should organize... and not choreograph a dance... =(
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hunny.. u shudnt lose all confidence ok? ur a good dancer. u still can add in ur ideas into the dance routine. u cant jz pt urself, talents & ideas aside n stick to wot u think is good for u (organizing chairperson) ;)
come on and boost up that confidence level in u, ok hunn? ^____^v
btw, will u b performing? i cant wait for next month already.. heehee.. hugz*
o S a K a .
Har, ur friend was right, u are a best dancer that i ever know ( except the other famous star) . It is just not like who u are, Haryati that i know is some1 who like dance than anything else. So, i think u sholdn't lose ur confidence. Ok? Fighting!! ~V~
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment