How are you doing? Honestly, not so good with me here. I was about to sleep last night when again and again you came into my mind. "Get a life!!" right? I dont know if it can be that easy. I decided to write you one letter each day. I hope you dont mind reading them all. Ow yea, btw, Im wearing your shirt. I hope you dont mind. You left this shirt at my place and I decided to take it since you have mine.
I remember the first time I met you 13 May 2009. I was so serious with my DJ lesson and I totally didn’t care about asking anything to you. I think you did most of the talking. However, when you climb up the stairs to the DJ console… let me tell you this (I know I never told you before), I got the feeling of “Hm…” but I didn’t know what it was and I still don’t know what it was.
When I saw you with that yellow Adidas t-shirt and brown short pants completed with the colorful Adidas shoe, I thought “Oh God, his style is so Jakarta” and I forgot about the Hmm-feeling. I don’t remember what the first thing you said to me, should be “hi” I guess, but I remember our first conversation after Andre left the DJ console. I was busy burning my CDs and you asked “What is your name again?”
I know my name is so hard to remember since it sounds so Indonesian. “Haryati. And you are Ian, right?” I replied.
“Yea, are you local?”
“Nope. Im from Indonesia”
“Really? I stay in Indonesia!”
I swear, you sounded REALLY excited when I said Im from Indonesia. Haha. You were so funny. You said you would help with songs supply or anything and then you asked me to contact you when I go to Indonesia then you asked for my number since you didn’t remember yours back then. You even gave me your Indo number.
Honestly, I didn’t even care about you that night. I was busy with my own thought. I don’t remember what that was about. I didn’t even know that you dyed your hair when I saw you on our second meeting. My bad… I seriously didn’t notice you that much. BUT I remember how shocked I was when I heard that you and DJ Sundae is the same person. I heard your name loooooong before I knew you in person.
There is this ‘coincidence thing’ between you and me. Sometimes I think it’s just too much coincidence. I had so much chance to know you.
*I supposed to see you since March 2008 when you were still working for Sky at Rentap. But when I got there, you went home already and Andre was spinning instead.
*I supposed to attend the Friendster Bling Bling party at Monster Tongue but I did not.
*I supposed to be the judge for the Extravaganza dance competition December 2008 at Crown Square but I had travelling plan with my friends and family so I passed the position to Daniel. So during the final at Crown Square, I was sick so I didn’t go. You were the DJ and MC for the night.
Coincidence…
Since the day I met you, loads of ‘coincidence things’ which keep happening around me… (Let’s get to that some other time… but I think you know which one Im talking about, right?). And of course, I will never ever going to forget you for the rest of my life.
See you,
Girl – in – red – shirt – and – dark – blue – jeans

No comments:
Post a Comment