Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 7 - Four Months

Dear Sir,

Four months has passed ever since we met. I cannot even believe that loads of things can happened in such a short period. I never underestimate time but seriously... in just 4 months... you have sucessfully changed me, set a trap where I fell into and couldnt get myself up until today. Guess what, today is Sunday.

If all those things didnt happen, I think I would be texting you whole day because today is just your day and also the 4 months since our meeting. I know guys dont remember this kind of things. But I am a keeper. I remember that kind of day. I am such a keeper. I guess you know one of the crazy stuff that I keep... the one I used to write every single day. Of course I dont do that anymore now... since there is nothing to write anymore. I used to be so scared that I would ran out of things to write. It came true. Anyway, there are 1170 in total. Let me know when you wanna read it.

I am still eating loads of ice cream until today. I have no idea why I can't stop. Maybe because I just miss you too much. I admit that. I still miss you every single day. I saw your picture today. You seemed alright. Good for you then.

I was thinking last night. I couldnt sleep so my mind wondered around and of course... what else could I possibly think of lately if it's not YOU? I realized that... Erm... I dont know how to explain it but I believe that you truly love her (Tia...I think I will just mention her name). And I do believe that you liked me for a while, because you were sad and apparently I was there for you. That was not really love Ian... That was just 'comfort'. You were mistaken. AND the problem now is ME. I just cannot seem to accept that fact. I am lost in my own dream of being with you for the rest of my life. It's me. I cannot accept the fact that my dream wont come true. It's all me.

I had this "Ian-is-the-one" in my mind already. I just want you. All I ever wanted is be with you and be there for you. Now that you have her... What I need to do now is wake up and stop dreaming.

Happy Sundae, Ian. (this will be my last Sundae greeting for you)

See you,
Girl-who-just-get-the-meaning-of-SOUL-FLY

No comments: