Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 4 - Feeling

Dear Sir,

It's Monday. Every Monday, I will feel sad because Sundae just left and I got to wait 6 days to Sundae (you know what? SIX days? SIX? Haha).

I was watching America psychic challenge and that reminds me of Jakarta-Lady. She has strong feeling right? I have loads of friends with strong feeling, and let me tell you, they are really good. Sometimes they scares me. Yola and Vera have strong feeling too.



As for me, seriously, I am NOT sensitive at all. My feeling is not strong. I wont sense anything bad until it occurs. I wont know if you are sad if you dont tell me... Things like that just not my area of expertise. I am glad that you tell me how you feel most of the time. When you are mad, you would show it and let me know what happened. When you are emo, you will tell me the story behind it. I just can't be sure if they are real anymore...



Sometimes when I get that "Hm..." kind of feeling, I would ended up forgetting it or just shake the feeling off. When exactly did I get the feeling? Let me tell you, although you didnt ask for it.

First...
It was 4 July 2009. Around 2AM in the morning, when I was texting you. Here are your messages that morning:
*Baby, r u sleeping? I met L, N juz now, Miss B (remember I dont feel like mentioning her name?) is here at links, looks like I need to send her home after this, luckily I hav tracy n leo ard, I miss u baby [02:16AM Kuching time]
*U go ahead continue wif ur sleep, I've been waiting for you to reply me, hehe... I miss u, I feel like wanna kiss u now [03:18AM Kuching time]
*Yes I wanna kiss u thru the phone!hehe, miss u! So much! [03:30AM Kuching time]

and you didnt reply me anymore...I was wondering why you didnt reply me. You made a promise to me that you would not go to sleep before I do. I didnt take it seriously at first, but then you kept on reminding me about it, so at the end I would tell you if Im about to sleep so you can go to sleep too. So I was wondering how come you didnt reply me that morning. It is impossible to get you really drunk to fell asleep like that. And you NEVER sleep before I do. What would make you fall asleep like that? I kept thinking that morning and before I got suspicious, I told myself that you ran out of credit...

You know what happened that morning, dont you? You always say that you have terrabyte(s) memory so Im pretty sure you remember... You can always ask me / Miss B if you forgot =)

The next morning you texted me: "Baby, wht r u doing thr? I wanna tell u sumthing..."
and it was like somebody squeeze my heart when I read that... You didnt tell me the full story by skipping "that" part and covered with some lies...I can show you what you told me..In case you forgot =)


Second...
When Miss B told me that you texted her... I got the feeling that it was kinda too much if you texted her just to keep in touch. Again and again, I tried to think differently. So I told myself "WTF Har? Why can't he text her? Why can't friend text other friend?"... You obviously know more than I do about what you said to her. OF COURSE you also know more than I do about the intention behind the message. Well done.

I did not feel anything when the first "that" happened on Sundae, 28 June 2009. I went back on 25th... 3 days... Really? Is that how long you need to do that to me?

See you,
Girl-you-saw-thru-webcam

No comments: