Dear Sir,
I dont like rains although I know most people do including you. This reminds me of our lame talks. We never sleep early and we always have this lame talk. But there is one special lame talk and you started it. Do you remember? I dont remember the flow of the conversation, But I do remember some of them, so Im gonna write a lil bit of this and that. Basically it was about "** ** **** ** *** *******"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ian: It's raining...
Me : Yea. I dont like rains.
Ian: Why? I like rains. It's nice to sleep when it rains.
Me : I know. I dont like rains when Im alone cos it makes me emo. But now Im with you so Im ok =)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ian: You should name your son Ian Nashville Jr.
Me : Oh my god..That is so lame. Why would I name my son Ian Nashville Jr. That is a lame name. Boooooo......
Ian: Because his father's name is Ian Nashville.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me : What kind of house do you like?
Ian: Simple. Minimalist kind of house. I just dont like to see the house that is too packed with stuff and fancy lights and furnitures.
Me : Hm... Me too. Single storey or double stories?
Ian: Single storey.
Me : Really? I prefer single storey too.
Ian: Why? Because you are afraid of double stories house?
Me : How do you know? Yea...that's true.
Ian: Booo. Why are you so afraid of ghost?
Me : Dont start about this topic...
Ian: Ok Ok..
Me : Back to the house. So... What color is the house gonna be?
Ian: Blue.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I remember you said something about the bed but I dont remember what was it exactly...You were explaining about the kind of bedroom and bed that you like and then I said something like this...
Me : Like Sheila's bed?
Ian: YEA! Yea yea...something like Sheila's bed.
Me : Me too. I like Sheila's bed. (then I told you bout my idea)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me : Huh? I cannot cook. Remember?
Ian: Yea. That's why you need me.
Me : *couldnt help but smile* OK... Then I'll wash the dishes since you already cook. I can do other houseworks. I can sweep the floor and mop it. I can wash clothes too. But... I cannot iron...
Ian: Haha. I know. I told you already. That is why you need me.
Thank you for saying that Sir. I was really happy =)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me : We have to exercise too... We can go jogging every morning.
Ian: No..You wont be able to wake up that early.
Me : Hei!! Why not? I can wake up early if I want to. Im gonna wake you up as well.
Ian: Because you will be tired ******* ** ***** **** **** ***** *****
Me : What the fuck?!?!
The conversation below is not the same as the topic above...
Ian: Go to sleep.
Me : I dont wanna sleep!
Ian: why? You havent been sleeping properly lately.
Me : Because!!!... Im going home soon...
at the bus station...
Ian: See you soon. Dont think about going back but think about coming here again. Ok?
Ok. See you,
Girl-who-has-two-kids
PS: I only got the chance to post this today since I couldnt connect to the Internet yesterday...sigh
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment