Today is Sunday, 06-09-09... This combination reminds me of loads of things. I dont know where to start now. Lets start with 6 June 2009...
I remember my favorite quote of all time.
"For a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. You want it to be with somene you can't get out of your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. A kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. When you find the right person for a kiss, it means everything." -Alex Karev, Grey's Anatomy-
I think that is one of the reason why I kept my first kiss for so long. 20 years. The other reason would be because I thought it was kinda disgusting to kiss people other than Daniel Bongso. 6 June, early morning at 6...we kissed. My first kiss... Your god-knows-how-many kiss. I do remember every details, in case you wondering. I remember the things that we said as well.
I didnt regret it, I dont and I never will. After the facts that I heard, I still wont regret it. You may wonder why. I was so much in love with you. The kiss, was more than I expected. The moment when we were kissing, I was hoping that I could be with you always.
Truly speaking, when you were so close to kiss me the day before, I was still not sure about my feeling to you and I still doubted you. When I hear the lyric of My Dream song that you remixed, I couldnt help it anymore. I cannot hold on much longer but to let myself love you.
Ow yea, after the kiss I couldnt see your face. Seriously. You know what a shy person I am, right? I thought I would be sitting at the back seat so I wouldnt have to look at you. But then Evon was sleeping at the back so I had to sit in front, with you. Did you know that I was so so so nervous that morning? Haha.
I dont wanna remind you much about the kiss or you'll get bored. Lets talk about the magical number 6. Seriously, this number keep appear in my life now, or maybe Im just too sensitive when I see number 6.
*The kiss was on 06-06-09 at 6AM. Saturday. Day 6.
*Your visa to Indonesia expired on 06-06-09 (the exact same date).
*Your Adawijah Smoke song got number 6 position in Choons Award.
*The age difference between you and me is 6.
*My parents age difference is 6 as well.
*When we chat, I showed you what I wrote and I told you I havent finish writing...And I was at 6 June.
*Your Adidas t-shirt with the number 24. Not a common number on a t-shirt. 2+4=6.
*24 June is the date before I went back to Indonesia. I know you wont remember what happened on that day, just ask me if you want to know.
*When you asked me when do I plan to get married, I said 27. It's 6 years from now.
Coincidence, huh? There are more number 6 that came up in my life after that. You know most of them, because you were either there or I told you through sms or phone calls.
I always write Sundae instead of Sunday looong before I knew you. Sundae... I guess you know more than I do. Your DJ name, Sir. DJ Sundae. Of course I know the story behind the name. And now every Sundae, I will remember you. I had so much Sundae ice cream on Sunday when I wasnt with you. We always greet each other "Happy Sundae" every Sundae. Haha. And we had Cone Sundae on Sunday. Remember? =) ......You know what? I just realized that both of us always wake up early on Sundae. You would go to church and I would go for dim sum.

Lately...Everytime I am about to stand on my own feet, I hear something or find something that made me fall on my knee again. I love you so much that I let you go and not doing evil stuff. Believe me Sir, Im not as good as you think I am. I changed alot since I met you, I am more patient, I dont get angry as easy as I used to, and so much more. The old me would have no doubt in making people's life miserable. Im not joking. I never lie to you. Do you remember I told you that? I never lie to you and there is no point for me to lie to you now.
You always play the song Sunday by Jazzamor. I still like the song. I wont boycote the band just because they have a song called "Sunday". I just love you too much.
See you,
Girl-who-always-has-Fisherman-Friends-mint-with-her

No comments:
Post a Comment