Seems like everyone is going back to their hometown. Well, of course they are...where else they can go. But I kinda sad thinking of this farewell. It is not like forever but I still feel bad tho...
Anyway, Adit went back to Bangladesh along with Arsalan yesterday. We planned to had lunch but he was busy with his study then I met him after his exam. And dat is really short. Only for a while. He still need to pack his stuff and catch his flight at 8pm. So he asked me to wait in Chillipeppers. I waited.
Once he came out, he said bye bye and hugged me. I dun like this... I hate when I have to say bye bye. I prefer not to see one person for a long time but I know that particular person is still around rather than knowing that they are far far away.
After he went away, I feel nothing. I dun feel sad at all. I just dun like it when he's not around. Today Alex Mamat is going home as well. And then on the 1st December Nair is going home too. What the hell? Everyone is leaving. And especially Adit and Mamat...I hate them for leaving so soon...Since I havent even finish my exam yet (Btw, tomorrow is my last paper).
And I hope when I see them next semester we still can chat like we used to. And we will still be able to laugh with them or drive around da city with them. We'll see...
Im going back as well. For around 2 weeks or so. I have to be here by January...to do my final project. So everyone is da house is leaving on the 3rd December. Everyone...
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment