Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's about USING and being USED

So, yea...Im angry at *crush* fren...(let's call him Mr.NR).
I promised to buy NR pisang keju from Gamelan. But it was raining and then the others decided to go to Rasa-Rasa (which changed to Lam's Place instead). Si I told him to change the date to the day after (today). And he gave me a you-are-a-bitch look and say "Let's see who's there". I think I knw why. It's because he thinks that I want to be his friend because he is *crush*'s friend. Cmon! As*hole!

I hate that look and then I told him to stop that or else I would get mad. Do you know what he did? He kept on doing that. So FINE! I am angry. I left him and I walked to the hostel.He did send me messages...But let's not talk about that. The point is I was angry.

Finally we went to Lam's Place. We went there by Uncle Jeffrey's van (as usual). Once I we arrived there. Around 5 minutes later, *crush* called me:
Me : Hello?
Him: Where are u?
Me : Lam's Place
Him: What are you doing there?
Me : (was about to tease him a lil bit, but i was not in da mood) eating...? Why?
Him: No..Nothing. Because I thought u wanna go to Gamelan?
Me : yea...Tomorrow.. can?
Him: Ok. Bye...
Me : Bye..

And guess what happend next...He showed up... At Lam's Place. I was shock like hell...
But truly speaking. I feel lil bit better...
But I cannot talk to him since I was still in my bad mood mode...
But I feel better...indeed...
But I cannot talk to him...
Yea...Dat is it...
And then at the end of dinner, I was 50% cured.

And then there was a message from NR : "Oh you invited them for dinner and not me Okay"
Now Im really angry.. F*ck.
I replied him and then he seems doesnt belive that I was angry or something...

What for sure is... Mayb he thinks that I wanna be his friend because Im after *crush*...
Let me explain this... (hey NR, if u happnd to found my blog and reading this, READ IT CAREFULLY). And this goes to everyone as well...
I come to you as a friend. I come to you because I want to be your friend. I have no other intention.

If you do not believe me, then I will tell you my story.
I have loads of beautiful, cute and charming friend.
Most guys who's after them will usually come to me and find information about my friend.
Once they got to know my friend, they will leave me.

Do you know how does it feel? I know. And I've get used to it already. So sad. Yea. But I've get used to it already...
So I WILL NOT do something like that to ther people... I WILL NOT...

Want me to say that again? I WILL NOT!!!

If I really after him from the very beginning, I would approach him by myself. Why should I use you? I can do it myself. MYSELF.

No comments: