Monday, November 5, 2007

I feel so guilty

Why? It was Friday night. We went out for dinner at Jalan Song...And yea, *crush* was there and *crush* fren was there as well. I was ordering something when they came. Soon as *crush* gave me a call, I went to find him (in a crowd...But I dun think it would be hard since he's so tall).

Once I found him, I lead him and fren to our place. Then suddenly after I got my food I ordered before, he's gone. Then because his fren wanna find him, I accompany him since the fren was not familiar with the place. I knew that he was at the shop. He was asking my opinion about the jeans. God, he LOVE shopping. Wats with dat? Anyway, he tried this one jeans and it was great. I think he suit everything since he has a very proportional body.

I was in da shop for quite a long time then I started to feel bad since I supposed to sit with my fren and not there wif him. So I decided to left him and his fren shopping. Soon after we finished da food, the girls went to this cyber which was having a dota competition. For your information, the girls love dota soooo much. Then I was talking wif him then he asked me to accompany him to find some food.

I went to find a place to sit. Yea, which means I left the girls (included miss sach) again. We were talking as usual and then soon as I receive Miss Sach message (saying: "Har, make it faster if you could..k, Im bored"), I asked him and his fren to find the girls...

And there she was, Miss Sach, sitting. I felt so baddd... Left her like that just because I accompanied him to find some food. Why should I left her.
I smiled.
I asked her to walk with me.
Then I told her "Im so sorry I left you... You're bored?"
Then she said "Yea, you left me and then Im so sad, why should I talk with Kelvin" then she cried...

Im so sad... I left her... To accompany HIM? What kind of friend am I?
I apologize to her... and then I told her, I will not leave her ever again... I promise I wont...
T.T

No comments: