See? What the hell?
Yea, I got the love letter (unsatisfactory attendance letter) from Swinburne. Anyway, Im quite ok with dat since I know I never showed up in that class. I just hate dat class. I think I've wasted my parents money there... Im sorry Dad, Im sorry Mom....
T.T
Here is what the letter says:
It has come to our attention that your class attendance for this smester is unsatisfactory in the following subject/s:
HIT3002 Introcduction to Artificial Intelligence
You are hereby reminded that it is a condition of the issuance of your Student Pass/Visa by the Immigration authority that you be a 'genuine' student and that you must show that your attendance in class is satisfactory.
Attendance for International students is important because if the attendance is unsatisfacroty for the matter will be reported for non-attendance in accordance with the Malaysian Government/Immigration requirements.
The university will have the right to send the student back to his/her home country and the university will not renew the student's visa should they fail the final examinations.
I am referring you to the Counselo, Mdm Minnie Wong who will arrange with you a suitable time for a counsellings session.
Ok...So now Im in a dangerous mode. They cannot just kick me out from the school. That is insane. Im in my final year and Im doing my final project now. They cannot ask me to get out from here. I hope it will be alright.
My counselling session will be tomorrow 9am with Mdm Winnie Wong. She is a nice woman. I hope she will not make it hard for me. Sigh~~~
What am I going to say? I think I will just tell the truth.
"I am interested in the subject, indeed. However, I am sorry that I have to say this, I do not like it when the lecturer explains about the theory. I found it boring. I do come to the tutorial though; and I do the assignment. You can refer to my group member for this. I admit in the first half of the semester, I did not go. As for the last few weeks, I did not attend the classes because I was injured and was not able to walk properly. I went to Normah hospital which is quite far from school. Sometimes I could not make it to class. I know I should not do this. If I really want to finish my degree, I should obey the rules and also attend the classes. I will not do it again. If I do, you can kick me out."
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment