Monday, November 19, 2007

The House

I am so happy. At the end, we do not need to move out from Floridale. Our lovely house. I can say that as my house already.

We decided to move out from out house because Miss E's mom didnt allow her to stay outside the school environment. At first what we were thinking was moving out as well. Truly speaking I was kinda hesitate while making da decision. Finally, I decided to move out as well.

So yeaterday I called the landlord and asked him to come to our house. And he came wif his small little girl. Why should he took his little girl along? It's harder to talk to him while I look at dat little angel's face. But I have to talk...Here if the conversation:
Me : Em...Mr.Teo, we want to move out...
Him : (after 10 seconds) Ha?
Me : yea...
Him : then...How?
(oh no...not a question like this...)
Him : (after another 15 seconds silence) Why do you want to move out?
Me : because my friend's mom does not allow her to stay outside school anymore...
Him : (after 5 seconds silence) then how?
Me : (after 5 seconds silence) *smile*

I cannot have a conversation like this...
At last he said ok and then he went back home... I cried... I cannot stand looking at his face like that..

After I calmed myself, I talked with my friends. They ask me a whether Im sure about moving out from the house or not. They said that the owner would look for new tenant. And I cannot give the house compliantly to new people...
They dunno dat when u wan to flush, u should push! Not pull or anything...
They dunno dat da water tap on the wash basin should be close until 5% close... Or else da water will drip...
They dunno dat when da wind blow through da window, it will make a scary sound...
They dunno if you left da trash for more than 1 day, da ants will gather around da trash bin...
They dunno dat they should not put anything near the window since da water will come in when it rains...
They dunno dat they could see a scary scenery when they look on the left from the window (which is actually a cloth; which actually look like people who committed suicide by hanging themselves)...
They dunno dat our neighbour is actually...

They dunno all that...

If we move out from da house
We would not be able to laugh like hell anymore
We would not be able to watch WWF and scream until da guard thought there is something...
We would not be able to walk around da house with only bra an panties anymore...
We would not be able to cook while wearing towel only...
We would not be able to run around to catch Miss L...
We would not be able to look at the morning view again...As well as da nigh view...
We would not be able to watch midnite show anymore...
We would not be able to put our shoes until 4 rows anymore...
We would not be able to have an open house anymore...
We would not be able to sleep with everyone in one room anymore...
Loads of things will change...

After that Me, Miss R, Miss L decided not to move... And then, left Miss E...We supposed to convince her not to move... And actually we later found out dat she dun wanna move out as well...Now, da big problem was her mother...She called her mom...And her mom said..."OK"

...
What? YEa......
After this long stress...
After loads of tears...
After loads of thoughts...
After loads of talk...
After loads of things happening...
After we fill in da hostel registration form...
After we decided who and who in da room...
After we made an agreement...
After I actually packed a lil bit...
Her mom is actually allow her not to move...Alright...
Problem solve...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad tat u all cud stay back in floridale... *^___________^*
u know, whn i read the part startin whn u wrote about the thgs othrs wont know about the house , i wanted to cry... and the part whr u wrote thrs this cloth hanging bt it looks like sumone's commiting suicide, ms IshtarSummer and i also saw tat while we were chilling at the poolside at nite last time n it looked super scarrryyy!!!! XP
anywayz,i hope to see u around floridale sumtyms.. well, tat's gonna b aftr holz iyeah..huhu..
glad that you all are still sticking together wif each othr.. and truly u all are one real good frenz.. me heart u, babe~ =)
hugz*

o S a K a ^

Milady said...

I heart u too...
And when I come back for holiday later, we should go to the pool to swim or something...I really miss da pool =p